Thursday, 30 August 2018

Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At A Lady In A Hotel

A Nigerian man identified as Sozy Adebor, has been reportedly arrested by the police for allegedly killing a customer for peeping at his lover at the popular hotel known as T. Lounge located at Oladunni Street by Council Bus Stop in Idimu area of Lagos.

According to report, the hotel has since being temporarily shut down after the family of the victim identified as Diolu deposited his corpse inside the hotel and attempted to burn it down while protesting over the murder, but it took the timely intervention of the DPO, CSP Oliver Ezerim, who deployed his men to retrieve the corpse that was then deposited at the mortuary for autopsy report, after which Adebor was arrested ad detained by the police over the alleged murder.

It was learnt that Adebor brought the unidentified lady to the hotel for a s*x romp when she went to ease herself and had an altercation with the late Diolu. She then went and report to Adebor that the deceased came to where she was urinating and was peeping at her private part. In anger, Adebor immediately confronted Diolu and they had an exchange of words.

In the process, Adebor allegedly carried a stone and hit Diolu on the head; he collapsed and started bleeding profusely. The management immediately rushed him to an undisclosed hospital where he eventually died before the doctor could revive him. The death reportedly sparked a protest before the police intervened and restored peace in the area. It was learnt that the police also stationed two patrol vehicles and armed officers to prevent further breach of public peace.

According to report, when newsmen visited the hotel, it was shut as customers and visitors were not allowed to gain entrance.

While confirming the report, sources at the police station said that it was a case of murder which the Division had no jurisdiction to investigate. The police source further added that the suspect will be transferred to the homicide department at the SCIID Panti, Yaba, for further investigations as the autopsy report was being awaited to determine the cause of the death.

It was also learnt from the residents that since the incident happened on Sunday, there had been tension in the area and businesses had been grounded due to fear of possible arrest by the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Means alot to me