Tuesday, 16 October 2018

Graphic Photos: Man Rushed To Hospital After A Rod Enters His Stomach


A man was reportedly rushed to the hospital after a sharp rod accidentally entered his stomach.

According to the Facebook user identified as Paul, the man was working at a site when the very unfortunate incident happened, he was immediately rushed to the hospital to receive medical attention, the current condition of the man after the rod was removed is yet to be ascertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Means alot to me